I cannot do this alone Lord. It is in your strength that I am not weak. Lord please help me to be strong today. I was made for so much more. You are mighty and I thank you Father. Please guide me to do your will today. I need you. I love you. I pray for that loving relationship that I hear about. Show me. Please God. Thank you for all the blessings in our lives today. I know they are all from you. Amen!
This is incredible difficult. To pick up my mat and walk! I do want to get well. What does it mean? I have existed for 38 years. I have existed for 4 years in Christ. And I feel nothing. I feel sad and lonely. I feel shame and guilt. HE came so I don't have to feel that way. I pray for Victory in Jesus' name.
No comments:
Post a Comment